Ci Design is looking for a Landscape Architect to join our team with 7 to 15 Years of Experience.
Ci Design, Inc. is a dynamic, highly collaborative architectural firm providing landscape/hardscape design to clients domestically and internationally. We are growing rapidly and looking for team members to lead and contribute to groundbreaking projects in the areas of multi-family and mixed-use.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced Landscape Architect to work full-time in our Baltimore office.
· Supervise the preparation of landscape architectural drawing for all phases on projects of various sizes.
· Work in a collaborative, integrated environment, teaming with other design professionals to compile data and prepare design solutions.
· Establish and manage project budgets and schedules.
· Direct team members and others in the application of landscape architectural standards and guidelines.
· Manage contractor and client relations during construction for larger and more complex projects.
· Determine content of design presentations to client representatives and/or design review committees and present them.
· Participate in design meetings; conduct design work sessions and visioning, outreach and public forums.
· Consult with product manufacturers, evaluate and select construction materials.
· Assist in editing technical specifications and reviewing shop drawings.
· Visit construction sites to gather information, review design intent, inform and support senior project team members during the construction phase.
· Participate in marketing efforts including proposal development, interview participation and presentations (this includes proposal writing and scope and fee negotiation).
· Mentor junior staff and participate in performance coaching.
· Participate in the recruitment and interviewing process as requested.
· Travel as needed for project work
· A bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent.
· 7 - 15 years of professional experience.
· Proficiency in Revit.
· Ability to multi-task under rigid deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as these are essential as is the ability to work with clients and colleagues at all levels.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, 401(k) and annual performance bonuses.
Please forward resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the location and position you are replying to in the subject line.