Jonathan Ceci Landscape Architects is seeking talented and motivated professionals to join its Baltimore office. We are a design-oriented group of landscape architects and graphic designers with expertise in campuses, gardens and cities. Our geographic range extends from a home base in Maryland to the southwestern and the northeastern United States. Our firm culture is collaborative and collegial. We strongly believe that good design ideas emerge from all quarters and that it takes a team to realize exceptionally designed landscapes. On every project, we work to distill a sense of place that resonates with regional landscape character, ecology, cultural context, and the unique personality and needs of our clients.
Qualified candidates will be driven, self-motivated, passionate for design and inquisitive, with good research habits and breadth of technical knowledge. Portfolios shall demonstrate design maturity, strong graphic communications, and technical mastery of planting design, grading design, and construction details. Candidates will demonstrate the ability to shepherd design ideas from master planning through documentation, construction administration, and post-construction stewardship. Other important attributes that we are looking for in candidates are a strong capacity for organization, pro-active project coordination (including management of consultant teams), and a comfort level performing in a client-facing role (attending interviews, giving presentations, etc). Qualified candidates will be licensed or seeking licensure in landscape architecture.
· Solid technical expertise in grading, soils, planting design, construction detailing
· Depth of experience in Construction Administration
· Strong graphic communication skills including hand-drawing
· Effective verbal communications
· Proficiency in AutoCAD, the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup
· Knowledge of Revit and other modeling or graphics software is a plus
· Registration as a landscape architect is a plus
· SITES AP, LEED AP certification is a plus
· A Bachelors or Masters degree in landscape architecture or architecture.
· Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
· Must be willing to travel periodically to project sites
If you think you might be a good fit for our team, please email us your resume and portfolio email@example.com or send us a link to your portfolio (for files larger than 10 MB).
Jonathan Ceci Landscape Architects
1400 Greenmount Ave, Ste H02
Baltimore, MD 21014